Credit Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for a Credit Account, customers must have a registered address within the Klang Valley. Customers outside Klang Valley will need to make payment before delivery Cash Before Delivery (CBD).
- The initial three orders will require Cash Before Delivery (CBD) payment. Following that, your Credit Limit will be established at RM 500.00 and can increase gradually based on your purchase history (with a maximum Credit Limit of 20K).
- Payment is expected within the Invoice due date (45days). Failure to meet the payment deadline will result in the temporary blocking of your account until full payment is received, and an additional monthly charge of 1.5% will be applied to the outstanding balance.
- The cashier/Sales Rep. reserves the right to restrict your purchases under specific circumstances.
- The minimum monthly purchase amount is RM 500.00. If your purchase falls below this threshold for three consecutive months, we will terminate the credit facility. However, you can still make purchases by paying in cash or utilizing online payment methods.
- All orders must be placed through our website: https://www.fauzul.com.my.
- Approval of credit terms is at the discretion of the management.
If you agree to these terms, kindly send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Applying for New Credit Account.” We will provide you with the necessary credit application form.
12th October 2022